Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Wine and Waffles

It's an interesting combo, right? Well, that's what I had for dinner tonight. Yep. That's called home-cooking! Tonight in between bites of my waffles, I made three more dress appointments. I had 4 last week alone. I'm serious folks. It's do or die time. I am ready to sign on the dotted line, but every dress I love is seriously like 4-5,000 dollars. I tried on one dress this past weekend, that fit my criteria of: trumpet/mermaid silhouette, sweetheart neckline, and lace all over. It had all this and even buttons down the back! swoon! Buuu-uhhhTT it was itchy! I'm talking so scratchy that I was worried for my guests! What if they might want to hug me , or dance with me? They might get scratched! (Back to the drawing board)

My best friend/ MOH is in town this weekend and she is on a mission to find the dress maybe more than I am! :) So off we go to Alexandra, Bridal Galleria, and the Unique Bride. Anyone else have a good suggestion for a dress shop in the Bay Area?

I now present you my dinner:

No comments: