Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Gocco, you sunk my battleship!

My Dearest Gocco,

Oh how I loved you! You were the best. You had mad skills and showed real promise in becoming my secret weapon of choice for all things paper. And then, you and I met. Face to screen. You wanted to help me, you really did, but I wasn't ready for all that you had to offer. I just didn't understand you. You would dangle your fabulously designed creations in front of me on the web, and I was just too beneath you to reciprocate with the same kind of talent. I tried, I really did. You said some things, I said some things, and then it happened. IN the midst of what was sure to be a real breakthrough for us, I burned you. I forgot to insert the screen. Now you are permanently scarred with an imprint from me. I only hope at this point we can repair our relationship. I have so many plans for us. What do you say? Shall we give it another try?

Signed,

Still Hopeful in San Francisco

No comments: