Wednesday, October 1, 2008

So Long Budget...

move along now, beat it, SCRAM!

Good day sir.

*************************************************************************************

It seems every time I find a vendor that I really like, I hear the cost associated with said vendor, and I have to politely walk away. It is so depressing! And so it goes, the nature of a wedding budget. Just the other day, we finally found a caterer that really knocked our socks off in the taste and presentation department. They are out of this world--and so is there price tag. :(

I know many couples get very creative and hire many so-called "out-of-the-box" professionals to perform services for significantly less money. Um, I can't seem to find them. So, if you are a Significantly-Less-Vendor-Who-Should-Totally-Charge-More would you please contact me? Pretty please with a cherry on top? Thanks!

No comments: