Friday, November 28, 2008

Martha, you are truly my Beacon in the Night....

The other night, I woke up at approximately 3:24 am in, what else?, a panic about the wedding. On the agenda this time? Save the Dates. I have been working on this project for quite some time now, never fully satisfied with my designs. but wait, could it be? I might finally have my design idea? Drum-roll please.....

I was perusing Martha Stewart for some new inspiration and then I saw the cutest idea! It was a card tied with pink yarn that was a take on the phrase "tie the knot" Here is the best picture I could find of this project:




I am planning to put a little twist on this and created a little bird design who is also tying the knot. eeh! I am so excited! I think this little idea may just be the thing I was looking for all along. I think I may still actually tie the card with yarn, but may opt to use a pretty robin's egg blue color to match the theme more. Stay tuned to see how it all turns out!

No comments: