Sunday, November 30, 2008

It's as easy as click, add, buy!

I had high hopes of creating many elements of our wedding, and some of my favorite details, I have seen other DIY brides create so beautifully and even better than the original. I still have a long list of these projects I definitely plan on doing by myself, but it sometimes is sooo easy to knock things off my To Do list by just buying said "adored details."

Take for example these beauties from For Your Party.



With just a click of a button, these are now mine. No Fuss No Muss.
I know I could have easily gocco'd these, but that would take time wouldn't it? They have a section called "Grab and Go" that makes it easy to buy as is, and not make any more decisions on color, type style, blah blah blah... And instant gratification is so much more fun!

No comments: